With its unique combination of museum and amusement park the Autostadt is a voyage into the world of mobility. Interactive and multimedia attractions are waiting to be discovered in the 8 pavillions and in the Museum ZeitHaus. Young and old will become dedicated car fans here.
- Please purchase the ticket 48 hours prior arrival for validation
- Over 2 million visitors every years
- Over 28 ha of park grounds full of attractions
- Unique combination of architecture, design and nature
- MobiVersum especially designed for children
- 'Level Green' exhibition - Achievements in Sustainability
|Important information||The online ticket has to be exchanged for an Autostadt ticket at the Welcome Desk|
The Autostadt is an amusement park and a top class museum, where the visit begins at the KonzernForum . In its different areas all questions to and around the topic of mobility are answered and the visitors are astounded time and again.
- Piazza: this is the starting point of every visit. At the Welcome Desk you can get information regarding the different attractions and even reserve a seat for yourself. The art installation 'Exosphäre' by the artist Ingo Günther makes the Piazza even more impressive.
- Level Green: The exhibition is completely dedicated to the topic of sustainability. Young and old visitors can learn eveything on the subject with the help of vivid sculptures, the abstract and exciting architecture of the room and, last but not least, the many interactive offers.
- Mobi Versum: especially our little visitors are right at home at Mobiversum. With countless attractions the children can comprehend all about the mobility topic. Thanks to the pedagogical concepts the children have fun while learning, through shaping, playing, cooking and of course driving.
- Mobi Globe: Here concepts and ideas regarding the future of mobility are presented. Exiting and innovative attempts at solutions from various designers are showcased throughout the room.
- Panorama of Corporate Knowledge: the interactive multimedia stations combine research, development, logistics and design into one integraded and comprehensive concept. In the Cardesign Studio it is even possible to create your own car design.
- Restaurants in the KonzernForum and the Metropol Concept Store round off this varied offer.
In 8 artistically designed pavillons different car brands are highlighted, whereby every pavillion represents one particular brand. The main focus is given to history, design study and future models. Interaktive and multimedia attractions will make your visit into a momoralbe experience. The following car brands are represented:
- Premium Clubhouse
- Volkswagen utility vehicles
The automobile museum Zeit Haus, the most visited car museum in the world, displays the history of car mobility. With over 50 different models visitors will be able to appreciate design icons and milestones of the motorized movement as they are placed in their historical context.
The entire Autostadt is a milestone of contemporary and landscape architecture. The 'Dufttunnel', an installation of the Danish artist Olaf Eliasson, is one of the many attractions of the premises. This 15m long tunnel represents the quintessential essence of the Autostadt: art and nature combined with technology. Here - just as with the rest of the Autostadt - visitors will go home with unimagined and fascinating sensory impressions.